Show Your Teachers Some Love






Hello again! I hope your week is going well. I have been a busy bee... And for good reason we have so many sweet teachers in our lives! Y’all it’s teacher appreciation week so make sure you show your kid’s teachers how thankful you are for all their hard work this past year! I didn’t have to spend much at all to put together these little goody bags to show our gratitude! And I got it all at my local Walmart grocery pickup! That’s what you call zero effort guys! I threw them together last night with some cellophane bags and jute. Teachers have a hard job and they help mold our littles into big kids and young adults! That’s a lot of work and responsibility and the school systems usually don’t give them enough resources or compensation. So I don’t mind taking some time to throw in a little extra effort to show them how much we care! I intended on doing name tags for these but I was short on time and energy, which lets face it... that’s me every day now!  But I think we gave them some great necessities that everyone finds handy on a daily basis and literally ended up only costing 40$ for 9 gifts! (our daycare classes have 4 teachers each) It only takes a minute to show you care and say thank you! 

Alright I hope y’all have a great rest of the week and are ready for this new month we have just gotten into! I cannot believe it’s already May! We have so much going on, showers, birthdays, Mother’s Day, and the end if baseball season... it’s gonna be a busy one that’s for sure! I hope to be back with more posts and pics soon! 

Talk to y’all soon! 
Love heather 

Comments