3 Months Old with Little Poppy






















Our girl is three months today! That to me is unbelievable! My time off with her is flying by. She is a fire cracker if the red hair doesn't already give it away. She is showing us her very own little personality every day. I think she is going to want to do everything very early on her own. She has an independence about her already! It's crazy to see that in a baby so soon. But it's clearly there. I'm still getting used to all of the girly things that come along with her. I am new to the girls accessories world so I don't know how many of these subscription bow companies there may be out there...but this one, Little Poppy Co., makes it super simple to sign up and they seem to be made with great quality, colors and styles so I am loving them right now. You get three bows in colors that go perfectly with the seasons and the holidays of that month. You can choose from clip in bows or head bands (switch this option at any time) and they are sent out automatically each month around the 26th. I got a deal on my subscription for $11.99 a month and they had a special for free shipping at the time. This was a no brainer for me. Just sign up and you are ready to accessorize your sweet little one without any extra effort. I am so happy I was told about them by a friend of mine. So I am excited to share them with all of you! Get on over there and sign up today. Your little one can be an adorable little poppy too.. Here is the link. And just look at Caroline... she adores hers, don't you think? 

Comments