Thank goodness we didn't have to call a plumber!


A little Momma of three story to get your Easter weekend started off with a laugh or if you are like me with a sigh of relief. I know it’s been a minute... or if you like Kelly Clarkson, “a minute and a glass of wine,” Haha.. y’all I just love her. And today that's what I need...a Bottle of wine more like it. Anyways I know it’s been a couple months since I’ve checked in but this Momma of 3 thing ain’t easy y’all. I can't keep my head on straight lately. But I've had more than a few people requesting a new post. And today’s story is a perfect example of the craziness that is my life at the moment! 
So I wake up an hour late this morning... didn’t have time to pump... So I just have to throw it into high gear and get myself ready in less than 10 minutes, get the kids up and think to myself, I’ll multi task and feed Caroline while the boys get ready in the bathroom right outside of her room. Easy right?!?! They mosey out of bed and head to the bathroom while I get baby girl up and sit down to start feeding her. I hear Sawyer using the bathroom and Jackson brushing his teeth... then I hear sawyer say there is pee on the toilet seat and usually I would say wipe it up. But today we are in a hurry and I say leave it and we’ll clean it up when we get home. He doesn’t listen... he says, “but there’s pee on the toilet.” I say again "leave it and we’ll clean it later... go get your clothes on." I then hear them both say "oh no"... and Jackson say “Sawyer dropped a towel in the toilet.” They proceed to argue over who let it fall in. I let out a sigh and say, “leave it and I’ll get it and DO NOT flush the toilet!” I am feeding Caroline in her room while attempting to guide them in their morning routine, big mistake, and it’s clearly not working... then I hear the toilet flush. I immediately get up and walk to the hall, baby still attached to me, and say “WHAT ARE YOU DOING????... NO you can’t flush a towel down the toilet!”  Caroline erupts into tears as the decibels of my voice went threw the roof and she was scared...I am thinking we are going to have to call a plumber. Thankfully Jackson had enough sense to pull it out as the toilet was flushing. Good on you man!!! Solid Save! 
I see it on the counter. A sopping wet, toilet drenched towel on the sink... it’s dripping onto the bathroom floor. I say, “put it into the sink so it doesn’t soak the floor,” and I turn around to go back to the rocker and finish feeding Caroline. She stops crying. I finish with her and change her. She’s ready and I head to the bathroom to help sawyer brush his teeth. I realize there is not a sopping wet towel in the sink! My eyes bug out and I yell, “Jackson where’s the towel", "In the sink" he says, "No it’s not,” I say. A back and forth exchange occurs ... no it’s not, yes it is, and I point to the bathroom sink. He says "It’s in the kitchen sink"... Really man!!! Really!?? "Well you didn’t tell me WHICH sink?!?! He says. GAAAAAA....
 So now my bathroom floor, as well as the sink, is almost entirely covered in toilet water and Lord knows what else...the drippings are scattered down my hallway carpet, through the kitchen and it's now resting in my kitchen sink! At least we didn’t have to call the plumber I guess. Hey all the maintenance men could have a party at my house tomorrow since we already have the appliance repair man coming for our freezer and stove. And we’ve yet to have our closet fixed since it fell off the wall approximately a month ago and it’s remnants are currently in the closet, master bedroom and basement floors. Y’all it’s safe to say it’s been a crazy few months with these kids, baseball schedules, back to full time work for me and home repairs! I’m exhausted no matter the time of day. We are all just trying to survive...



A recap of the last two months since I posted. 

My baby boy turned 7! Where has the time gone?!?

Sawyer had his first T-ball game and loved every minute!




And Caroline is 7 months this week! She is so sweet and cuddly right now! I cannot get enough of her and you can tell from this picture overload! Enjoy!



 










And now we are on to Easter! Pictures from Easter weekend to come if I can get back here anytime soon. Thanks for checking back with us. We really appreciated it and love your company! Happy Easter! 

Talk to y'all soon! 
Love Heather 




Comments