Valentines Crafts, Treats and Lots of Love
















Did you celebrate your loved ones this week? I did! My husband doesn’t really like Valentines because he says its fake and he likes to show us his feelings spontaneously. And I get it...I do but I like to use this month to show my loved ones how much I care in sweet, little ways throughout the month. The boys got some tinker toys, candy and some baseball cards. I don’t have to spend a fortune to show them some love. Not at their age at least. I know that will soon change. I also put hearts on all their bedroom doors, even my husbands, with cute, little sayings to remind them how I feel about them, even though I don’t always remember to say it! I love my little family and that’s an understatement! This is also Caroline's first Valentines Day so we made sure to wear some super cute pink and red styles this month that I can't wait to show off to you. And I think we are going to finish out the month in pink and red just because we can! haha I also made teacher gifts from a super easy Pinterest craft I found. And Jackson and I worked on his Valentine box earlier in the week for his school party. He wanted a dinosaur and that was another Pinterest find as well. I really use Pinterest a ton now! I have boards for everything and even use it for recipes and how-to articles. It's been a life saver since having kids that's for sure. So I have included lots of pictures of our Valentines week fun of crafts, treats, cuddles, snuggles and of course lots and lots of LOVE! 
And last but not least I couldn't forget some fashion. I've got new Loft flats on here, which I am in love with. The sparkly bow gives the plain black flat some oomph and I normally don't like pointed flats but the jeweled toe on these made me change my mind. The sweater is a few years old from Old Navy and love grey and pastel pink together. Alright here's to a wonderful weekend with my lovelies and you with yours! 

Black Bow Sparkle Flats


Talk to ya'll soon! 
Love Heather 



Comments