Pink and Momma's night out!











Me and my "photographer". 


Well I am in a pink mood this week if ya can’t tell. Wonder why?!?! Haha… Well to be fair I am always in a pink mood but I try to mix it up some times. There aren't many colors that I don't wear. Pleats and pink are always a great combination in my book! I am feeling pretty pregnant right about now at 18 weeks…and these pictures show the bump off for sure. I love shirts like this because they give you so much room, their super comfortable and aren’t constricting so you can still move. I love the wispy, whimsical feel of this one. I got this shirt from Jane last spring around this time. I got a navy and white one as well that I like to pair with a red necklace for the 4th of July! I wish I had ordered more because they are going to be so great for pregnancy. The pants are Motherhood Maternity and super comfy for my growing belly! The day we took these pictures was so beautiful and nice outside, unlike today which is a rainy mess out there.  And I have to get out and drive in it too!
A bunch of close friends and I are heading to a church function tonight that we bought tickets for months ago. I am not excited about the wet, nasty drive but I am super excited about the speaker, Heather Land… The “I Ain’t Doin It” lady from the popular Youtube /Facebook videos. She is hilarious and evidently a great speaker and wonderful singer as well … who knew?!  So I think we are all in for a great spiritual, Godly treat tonight! And that is just what I need right now, with all the new worries that bringing another child into this world has laid in our laps recently. I need a fun girl’s night and to be filled up with some strength, faith, love and humor. There is a lot on a Momma’s plate every day that can feel like the world on your shoulders all the time. It’s so nice to be able to relate to other women and their truthful, raw, hilarious take on what happens in real life and how everyone handles it all a bit differently. Ya’ll we need more women like this, who tell it like it is. And who make all of us feel like there is less of a perfect standard to live up to and more of a connection with each other that leaves us feeling united and not pitted against each other in constant competition. A sisterhood is so needed when you are Mommin (and otherwise), cause it ain't easy! So I am very excited to laugh, pray and maybe even shed a few tears and feel renewed in myself and my faith in God. Look up Heather Land and check her out on tour in a city near you! I will let you know how it was on an upcoming post! 


Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather 

Comments