Peanut Butter Snowballs...Yes Please!


Marshalls platter 
I didn't think to get many pics until it was too late. But this was right before I dipped them. 

The kids and I always make a few different holiday cookies and candies, sugar cookies being one of them, which I'm hoping we get around to this year. If so I'll post our fun for you guys to see. I have a major sweet tooth that gets me into trouble sometimes and I have to watch out for myself and the kids so we don't get too carried away. Right now I am limited with my eating because of the baby's dairy allergy so when I find something I can eat I get a little too excited haha! So we were heading out to a friends holiday party and we needed something to make with ingredients we already had in the house and these were what we came up with, well with the help of Pinterest of course. These super cute peanut butter snowballs. I am posting the link to this recipe Here.  These were a little messy but super easy and yummy. I think they would be great with milk chocolate as well. My platter is from Marshall's, where else?!?! Ok that's it today. Happy snowball making!!! I am hoping that making these will get us some real snowballs around here soon... I'm not holding my breath though. 
Talk to ya'll soon!
Love Heather  



Comments