I am loving Ponchos this winter!




Only 11 days until Christmas!!! I have been a busy little elf trying to get it all done in time for the big day. I like to get everything wrapped and ready so that the week of we can just relax and enjoy all the festivities without worrying about any last minute details. That includes our Christmas Eve and Christmas day outfits. With a houseful of people I feel like I have to have things planned and ready or else we can have a meltdown in no time. So I think ahead about what we'll all be wearing, our schedules and holiday events. Trust me you don’t want to see my calendar. Sometimes I overwhelm myself with it. haha. This year I want to be super comfy and stylish too... with a new baby I feel like you can never be too comfortable...and what's more comfortable than leggings, boots and a super cozy poncho? That's right... Not much!... So I will be wearing one of the new ponchos I got from the Loft recently. They are reversible and so versatile. I can wear them with leggings, jeans, a skirt or a dress and they just layer so well giving that extra feel of warmth you need in the winter without a bulky coat. So I am ready to finish this Christmas countdown in style! The link for this poncho is above... shop til you drop!

Talk to ya'll soon! 
Love Heather 

Comments