Home for the Holidays...Christmas decor tour




Light up house ornament Similar

Red and white Ribbon

The ornament is out of stock but This truck  is the larger version for the wall. It lights up! 

Snow globe Similar










My husbands idea of a good Christmas... booze.. haha 




All of my tree skirts are just fabric from Hobby Lobby. 











Well Christmas is in full swing here! Brenda Lee, Kelly Clarkson and Bing Crosby holiday radio stations are on constant rotation on Pandora... we are keeping the kettle warm for coffee all day long and Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes fill up my pantry by the case load. It’s such a fun, magical time, well when the kids aren’t screaming... 
Today I have a little Bradford holiday home tour to add to the blog. Our trees and some decor around our home to share with ya'll. My ribbon on the tree is from Ace Hardware (they have some of the cutest finds around) and most of the ornaments are older and from anywhere I can find them. I get a few new ones each year to add to the mix and of course the kids add their homemade ones and we add a family ornament each time the family grows. I still need to get one with baby girl on it. My tree is pretty much a hodge podge of all things Christmas but I think the style is mostly traditional county Christmas. We like both white and colored lights so we do both every year. I know it’s strange. But you get the option of one or the other or both at the same time. We have a tree in both the kid’s rooms and I love the feel it gives their rooms through this season. The boys have some of their personal ornaments on theirs and some more Ace Hardware ribbon. This tree has been put up twice this season already because it’s been knocked over because well.. Boys! And I keep telling them if it happens again it’s going back in the basement for another year. We shall see... 
Caroline’s tree was a bargain at Marshall’s for $12.99 however we already have so many ornaments we’re gonna need a bigger one for next year. The princess ornaments I just got on a girls shopping weekend in Pigeon Forge at the Disney store, and the 1st Christmas monogrammed baby bottle is from The Christmas Place. Here is our cozy living room. The Christmas pillows are from Marshall’s and Michaels. I love snow globes and I have a lot. I put them in every little nook and cranny that I can find. The kitchen table has some rustic trees from Marshalls and Hobby Lobby and the banner is from Kirklands. All of the pillow covers are from Amazon. My husband's idea of a festive Christmas has to do with a little scotch, as you can see on his pipe rack. If I wasn't nursing I would be partaking in a little something myself because the holidays are not short of crazy here, same as in your family I'm sure. Maybe that's why we need all the decoration, to help us get through all the time we have to spend with distant relatives, crammed together in one house for so long. We have to have something that makes it bearable. All joking aside it truly is a special time with family and friends and I try to keep my home full of whimsy and magic for the kids. They make it so much more fun even though it is a ton of extra work. 


Okay guys, talk at ya'll soon! 
Love, Heather




Comments