Christmas Breakin in our PJs






















Our new family ornament from Rock City. 


We've been loungin around the last few days just takin it easy until the big day arrives. Lots of coffee, movies, snacks and pjs. I just have a few more things to wrap but Aaron and I have a big task to complete come Christmas Eve when the kids go to bed.... putting together a train table for Sawyer. We read it's only supposed to take roughly two hours and I am praying that's true... if not we will be zombies come Christmas morning haha... These kids are so excited though. They have recited their Christmas lists to everyone we see, practically on repeat. It's hilarious! They are also loving their new Pottery Barn pajamas. They have worn them out this year. They are super soft and I love the plaid pattern. We got them an extra size big so they can wear them a couple of years. And they have a little dress for Caroline in the same pattern for next year! Love it! I'm always thinkin ahead haha. But this year she is sporting Christmas jammies from Mud Pie which I love. They are the Night Before Christmas theme with the little butt flap and a light pink outline. And to top her off she is wearing the plaid Little Poppy Co. Christmas bow. My smile is from ear to ear lookin at her cute little style. My pj bottoms are from Old Navy and my top was a gift, which I have worn continuously. I am obsessed with all little vintage trucks. Well anyway this is us just chillin in our pjs counting down with excitement. We will eventually have to get out of these comfy clothes though since we have 3 days of parties and get togethers. But we will live it up being comfortable while we can! If you can rest up before all the hoopla begins you should do so in your most comfy attire. Some of the best memories we have are made just hangin out when nothing else is planned and we are just acting goofy and taking in each others company. No rushing or stressing, just fun with my sweet little family because I know it won't always be cute little feet running around here and sweet little voices talking to us. This time is flying by so fast and I am trying to slow down and enjoy it while I can. Alright that's it from me. All the links for our pjs are above.


Y'all have a Merry Christmas 
Love the Bradfords

Comments