The Perfect Fall Sweater Dress for a Thanksgiving Feast








So we are in the week of Thanksgiving! Woo-Hoo! What are your holiday plans this week; food, family, shopping? We have a pretty full week here in our family. Visiting with family, Caroline's 2 month doctors appointment, gettin our grub on, a friends-giving and seeing the new Grinch movie with the kids. It's gonna be a fun one for sure! So in honor of the week of food I have the best outfit for the occasion. A super comfy, stretchy sweater dress in a great Fall color. This dress hides it all and is so soft and comes in great colors. It's at Old Navy right now and the color is listed as golden opportunity which is so fitting because it's a golden opportunity to eat in my opinion! Eat and this dress conceals it all! Haha  Any accessories can go with this color but I have paired it with the browns in a tortoise shell and pearl necklace and my favorite go-to winter boots. All links are above with similar options available.
I am making a few dishes this year that I am pretty excited about- Sweet potato casserole, chicken and dumplings and a turkey. It's my first attempt at a turkey so hopefully it'll turn out well. I feel like I have got to start learning my family's traditional recipes so that I can continue making them for my kids and keep those memories alive and moving down our family line. The smells in the house are so wonderful this time of year. They just remind me of family, home and all the blessings we continue to receive from God. There is so much to be thankful for around here and we are humbled by our circumstances daily.  











Comments