Thankful for our Baby Girls Two Month Milestone

















The kids and I on Halloween! All my sweet super heroes!

Hello, Yes its been a minute since I have checked in here. Sorry for the silence but life is happening and I am just trying to keep up. So we had Halloween come and go and it was a blast with my littles and now Thanksgiving is coming up next week and I feel like I haven't even blinked my eyes in between. I have been feverishly putting up my Christmas decorations so that all the hard work is out of the way and we can enjoy it for a while before we have to take it all down again. It is so nice to just put the boxes away and stare at the lights with wonder. You know, no other holiday does that to us... gives us the joy that makes us feel like we are a kid again. Where you can just forget about your worries for a minute and think about the magic of this time of year. It's like anything can happen at Christmas... like anything is possible...And getting to see it all again through our children's eyes is even more wonderful. It helps to keep my hope alive for this crazy, scary world we live in. 
Speaking of children Caroline will be 2 months this weekend on the 17th! It feels like she was just born. And now we are here already...2 Months... This girl has a temper. She is particular already, to say the least...wanting things just how she likes them. She is getting so plump too. Her little cheeks are like marshmallows. I love it! Aaron calls her wink because she closes one eye when she smiles and I call her strawberry shortcake because of her strawberry hair. So on to these pictures... we had a little photo shoot with her hammin it up for the camera. She has on a festive mustard dress (from Carter's) for Turkey day and she is spreading the message to be thankful this holiday season. Our family has so much to be thankful for and it looks like she knows it. Two months have flown by so if anyone needs me I'll be over here crying happy tears and takin in all these musical giggles, sweet baby smells and fluffy cheeked kisses while I can still get them. 


Talk to ya'll soon!
Love Heather 





Comments