Boo!!! Says Baby Caroline on her First Halloween!










Today is Halloween and Caroline's first ever! She is sporting a little tutu outfit from Carter's and I think she likes it! Don't you? Her little round face gets me every time! We are super excited to stuff our faces with Reese cups, chili and Fritos and drink some hot apple cider tonight! Well she can't yet do any of those things but I sure can. So I'll be showing her how it's done! Everything will be calorie, carb and fat free or that's what I'll be telling myself!
Y'all better go get your Halloween Party on! We will be trick or treating in my in-laws neighborhood with our 3 kiddos and trying to ward off the dreaded sugar high meltdown before bedtime! My in-laws cook and usually have an outdoor movie playing on the driveway for the kids and to enjoy while we watch the last of the trick or treaters come and go. Our kids run around with their cousins and just enjoy being kids. The way it should be. I look forward to this carefree night every year. It brings back memories of being a kid myself with no worries or responsibilities to fill my mind. It's second only to the week of Christmas. And that's sayin something! I'll have some pics of all our little spooks and our Halloween night fun coming tomorrow here on the blog! And as I have seen on so my Facebook posts year after year...As soon as the clock strikes midnight BAM! Christmas Everywhere! 
P.S. My first Christmas tree of the season will be up this week and Christmas music is in the air in our home already. The holidays are in full effect. I am trying to reign myself in but I just get too excited this time of year to control it! I can' wait!!! 
Talk to Y'all soon and Happy Halloween! 
Love Heather 

Comments

  1. Heather,

    Everyone knows that it is not officially the Christmas season until the day after Thanksgiving. Please refrain from premature Christmas decorating.

    Signed,
    -People who appreciate Thanksgiving and want it to be given its due

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle Caroline doesn't appreciate your hateful comments about Christmas on her super cute post of Halloween pics.

    Sincerely,
    Your obviously very missed work buddy! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment