Halloween Eve, Dressing for the Occasion and Making the Most of this Season with our Kids


I am wearing a polka dot top and camel sweater both from Loft and %40 off right now! And my boots are my favs from Dillards by Arturo Chiang. They are sold out right now however I have listed some great similar options. 


We got our pumpkin carving on...

These super cute PJs are from Target and come as a set of two. 
It's a great buy. PJs

Sawyer's face is crackin me up!




The boys getting down and dirty with some pumpkin guts... 





Blowing Springs Pumpkin Farm



Mimi kissin on Sawyer 

 Orange top (Old Navy last season), sweater vest Old Navy , Jeans (Loft last season), Sperry Duck Boots

My Mom and Dad

Me and my Mom

                                                Sawyer having a blast and waving!


Sweet Baby Caroline in her pumpkin shirt.


Ole' Grumpster face... AKA my husband haha


The boys shirts are from Target. However Walmart has a similar one right now. 



Hello Again! I hope you all have made the most of this month and all the fun activities and events going on in your neck of the woods! We carved our pumpkin this week and I have some pumpkin farm pics to share as well. We have had a great month of fun with our kids celebrating this season and the great gifts nature doles out this time of year... Apples, pumpkins, beautiful leaves, cool weather and gorgeous sunsets. It's been a wonderful month of memory making for us all! This year we went to the Blowing Springs Pumpkin Farm at the foot of Lookout Mountain. They had a good variety of things for the kids to do and see. Go early to get ahead of the crowd...Oh and wear shoes that can get muddy just in case. The start of the holidays has begun and we are just getting started. Come back and check out what more we are going to get into as a new family of 5!

Alright y'all have a great Halloween week! 
Love Heather 








Comments