When Sarcasm and LOLing are Job Requirements

This dress is from ROOLEE, now one of my fav online boutiques to shop. I practically stole this for $20 bucks guys. I am excited to style it was some different colored tights, jewelry, boots and cardigans for the holidays. There is so much you can do with it. Check ROOLEE out Here

Happy Thursday my peeps!

So the thing is I have two days of work left and then I won't be back until after New Years. Most people would be screamin Hallelujah...And it is for sure going to be a sweet time that I get to spend with the new girl on on our block, our sweet little Caroline... I am so looking forward to that! Our growing family of five and new memories to be made gives me butterflies thinking about it. It makes my heart swell without a doubt. 
However when you work with a group like mine you realize just how much you are going to miss that everyday interaction after a bit of time away. When you work with a three man team 5 days a week for a few years, you get pretty familiar with each other. You learn each others quirks, bounce ideas off of each other and end up making friends vs. coworkers, more so than you realized. Ashley, Kyle and I are like a group of siblings that make fun of each other and heckle one another all day long but when it comes down to it we really are pretty fond of each other. And I have no idea how this happened. It really could have been a ticking time bomb to sit so closely and have to work with only two other people at all times in order to get your departments job and projects completed every day. We get on each others nerves there is no doubt about it... but we made it work regardless. And you don't find that around every corner, with just any employer or any coworkers... people who want to do their jobs well and have fun at the same time. Our employer leaves us be to get our job done and we have fun while we are doing it. We laugh all day long! No lie, those sitting around us most likely get tired of how loud we get. I am sure we are obnoxious at times. But God knew what I needed when he put me in this position, with these people. So I am a little sad to be leaving them for a bit and missing out on our daily, hilarious 3PM laughing fits, finishing each others sentences on an hourly basis, and yes, at times, disagreeing with each other in funny arguments, leading to some witty back and forth banter and memorable catch phrases that we like to throw back in the others face from time to time. This feeling is rare and our team may not be this way forever. Our department could very well grow and change dynamics in the future but I am glad I got to experience a great work crew for a while just so I know it really can exist in today's work environment; where most people are hunting their next dollar and employees and companies change as fast as social media profile pictures do. So cheers to Ashley and Kyle and I am sorry I am leaving you in our busiest months of the year. I will visit often. And to anyone reading this wishing they could look forward to heading to work every day, keep looking because you will find something you really like and those 40 hours a week don't have to be so long and dreadful forever. 

That's all I got today. Talk to ya'll sooner rather than later. 
Love Heather


Comments