Tired with only days left to go...





Hello friends,

Too tired for spell check today... sorry about that... but I'm sure you'll get the gist...
I hope September is treating you well so far! I missed posting last week because we had some false alarms with Baby C and both boys ended up sick by the end of the week with a nasty cold. Needless to say I was exhausted. This week is looking up as Jackson has now finally bounced back from his time under the weather and we are praying that’s the last of the sickness for a while. Caroline is on her way shortly and we are so excited to meet her. We are down to just days now! That seems crazy though even to type it because I cannot believe this year has flown by so quickly. I have been talking to some fellow multiple children mommies that have told me to hold every second close because when you know this is the last baby you are having it’s even harder watching them grow and time fly by so fast. That is how I feel already. Like time is flying and this bump of mine is gone in a few days and that’s it…those are the last kicks I will ever feel from the inside. I seriously feel like I just had Jackson a couple of years ago and it’s already been 6 years! I have every feeling possible this week on a super intense emotional roller coaster. And my husband is as jumpy as I have ever seen him. Every sound I make he asks “you ok?” … “Is this it?” No man this ain’t it. But I am lovin your enthusiasm... I get it, he is on high alert but it is super funny for him to be like this considering nothing ever makes him excited. He is usually Mr. Grumpster about everything, all straight faced and sullen. But now he jumps at any sound or move I make and I just laugh at him, unless it hurts and then I cry haha… a lot of contractions and cramps this week. I was counting and timing and now I am just like whatever… I think she is pretty cozy in there but my body thinks otherwise. Time will tell…
I have been going to bed super early trying to get in all the sleep I can before she gets here and rocks our world. Being three kids in, I already know that the days and weeks that fly by in a blur trying to get them on a schedule while I snack, sleep, pump, rock them, change them and do it all over again 10 times a day are coming for me.  So I am trying my best to prepare myself mentally. I am hoping I can still find the time to at least put up a post or two in the first little bit after she comes, even if it’s me and baby taking a half awake selfie just to let you all know that I am still alive and in the trenches.
Alright a little fashion time. FALL is coming and I am super excited about it, even though I may be missing half of it in the cave we’ll call Caroline’s room. So I broke out my crocheted sweater and blue jean dress last Friday. This sweater has like a million different options for coordinating it with half your closet. I had never paired it with a blue jean dress but I thought it worked pretty well. This sweater I purchased from Modern Vintage a few years ago but I found it at another boutique and I am posting the link under the pics. My dress is OLD from Target but I have listed a few options for those too. Alright happy hump day to ya’ll. Maybe the next time I post it will be with a new baby girl… or maybe she will keep on bakin. I will try to keep you updated the best I can.
Talk to ya’ll soon!
Love Heather!

Comments