Fall is around the corner & so is Baby C.


Fall colors, 36 weeks, Cooler temps, pregnancy differences, My Fav time of year







Cardigan / Swing Dress Similar  Wedges Simlar 

Fall is in the air here in Georgia, if only for a few days. They say it’s going to get hotter this weekend again but we will take that clear sky and cooler breeze when we can get it. I cannot wait to decorate for Fall and I started with throwing some Fall colors into my wardrobe already. I know it’s still summer but I just cannot help myself. I’ve already burned my spice candle and popped a pumpkin tart into the burner in last weekend. I am just helping to usher in a new season is all. I am getting seriously excited for Caroline’s arrival in my most favorite season of the year. Fall, Halloween and the holiday season that follows is such a special time for families and children and I am ready to have her and make some sweet memories with my little family and all my favorite people throughout the next few months. I am 36 weeks and feeling like there is not much more growing she can do while in there. I am so short waisted, if that’s even a term, so it just doesn’t feel like I can expand much more at this point. I will say this pregnancy has been different from the boys in a couple of different ways. I have gained pretty much all in my belly and not really in my face like I did in the last two pregnancies. I also had awful, dry, broken off hair with Sawyer and this time my hair has grown a lot and been in great condition. So that’s a great plus. Leave it to a girl to give me great hair, right?!?... But this time around I have also had such dry skin that lotion doesn’t even help. So there is some give and take going on this time around.  But there isn’t much time left now. In a couple of weeks we will have our baby girl. The anticipation right now is crazy!
I am really loving the mustard color for Fall this year. It previously took some warming up to for me to wear but I guess my tastes have changed. The cardigan is from Loft last Fall and the t shirt dress is from Old Navy. The necklace is from Premier Designs a few years ago. I love necklaces with multiple seasonal colors because you can wear them out and they look different each time. My wedge, cutout, peep toes are Fossil. Sad face from me because Fossil’s clothing line is no more. But don’t worry I have a similar option for you to look at.
Coming up next week I will post some fall wardrobe pieces that I have found for layering and stretching outfits into the coming months without wearing something too thick and hot for the lingering heat that normally sticks around in the south through September and October. And Caroline’s nursery is almost picture perfect. So I cannot wait to show it off. I will post on that as well. Ya’ll have a great weekend and I will talk atcha next week!

Talk to ya’ll soon.
Love Heather

Comments