Caroline's Nursery


Petal Pink Nursery, Caden Lane, Pottery Barn mobile, Light and Airy nursery, Copper Pearl, Restoration Hardware, Amazon, Pink Monograms


























I cannot believe this is the last day of August. This month has flown. Really this whole year has flown. Tomorrow we will officially be in the month that our sweet little girl will make her debut. That is crazy to me. I have been taking my time with her nursery because I didn’t want to break the bank. A lot was given to us, bought at a super great deal or just reused from other rooms in the house. I wanted this room to be calm and serene. I love pink, that's no secret, but my feeling with babies is that we have lots of time to use bright colors in the future so for now it’s all pastel, light and airy. All of the furniture is from Sawyer’s nursery. So there was no big purchase on that front. This is a set of furniture that is all solid wood and American made from a local shop, Children’s Fair in Chattanooga. This was a wonderful gift from Aaron’s parents for the birth of Jackson, which will now be used by all three kids. The rocker was a gift from my parents, as well as the wooden wall monogram, rose crib mobile and other decorative items throughout the room. We couldn’t be more thankful for our giving parents. Whether it’s emotional and spiritual advice or their time, love and energy, they put so much of themselves into us and our kids. We are blessed with wonderful parents/grandparents. 
The ceiling lighting fixture was purchased from Pottery Barn before Jackson came along. There are also some things in the room from my own room such as; the Mother/Baby water globe or things that I have worn, such as; a few strands of pearls. A couple of my favorite items are the rail cover and bows, which are from Caden Lane, an online baby bedding boutique. They also have an Etsy store. They have beautiful fabrics and patterns. Good luck choosing! I also love the white monogrammed quilt from an Etsy shop called SKCREATIONSS. This is also where her newborn/coming home outfit came from. They had so much to choose from that it made it difficult to narrow it down. I also put our wedding cake topper on the top shelf of her bookcase, the classic porcelain Cinderella and Prince Charming. I have to throw in a Disney princess somewhere. It is a baby girl after all… The curtains and crib skirt are from a dear friend’s baby bedding that she so graciously passed on to me. They matched perfectly. She purchased them from Restoration Hardware. I couldn’t be more thrilled with them. My diaper bag is from Matilda Jane, a shower gift from my sweet cousin. It is well made with tons of features and compartments. I cannot wait to start using it. It is already stuffed full and ready to go! I love stationary and try to keep all invites and cards from the kids events so I framed one of my shower invitations, the back of it reads Caroline’s first and middle name. I think it adds a sweet touch. I will stop rambling on and on but one more thing is the drawer pulls. I originally found these on Etsy at a high price. I loved the antique glass look and eventually found similar ones on Amazon for a fraction of the Etsy cost! SCORE! So that’s it! We are ready! Now we wait… Thank you so much for checking out Caroline’s room. I am pleased with it. We are so excited to meet this sweet little gift from God very soon!

I have listed all décor in her room below with links where you can snag your own. 
Furniture-Children's Fair
Wooden Wall Monogram-Etsy
Monogrammed Quilt- Etsy
Glass Drawer Pulls- Amazon
Changing Pad Cover- Copper Pearl
Curtains -Similar and Crib Skirt- Restoration Hardware
Crib Mobile-Pottery Barn
Rail Cover and Bows-Caden Lane
Diaper Bag-Matilda Jane
Stand up Vanity Mirror-Amazon 
Pink and White Shelving Baskets-Amazon  


Have a great weekend! Talk to ya'll soon. 
Love Heather 





Comments