Red, White and Blue- Classic American Style





















Jean Jacket/ White linen Dress  

Happy Tuesday! Tomorrow is the 4th of July. A day to remember our country, our foundation, what it stands for and those who have given their all for it!... Family traditions, kids running through the sprinklers, the grill going, a cold drink, watermelon and lighting fireworks to watch innocent little eyes light up in the process. When I think of the 4th of July the sound track playing in my head goes a little something like this...

Martina McBride- Independence Day
Lee Greenwood- God Bless the USA
Don McLean- American Pie 

...And I'm picturing the scene in the movie the Sand Lot where the boys are playing baseball on the evening of the 4th of July while the fireworks are exploding into the sky in the background! Classic right?!?!.. In my mind at least. 
Speaking of classic, when I think of the 4th, classic American style comes to mind... Red, White and Blue... jean jackets, white sundresses and I threw a red bandana in my hair for a little more patriotic throw back. I couldn't resist styling a look for summertime/4th of July pictures and I had fun with it! These pictures were taken in downtown Chattanooga in the West Village area between the Reed House and the Innside restaurant. This area is updated and so cool to just walk through or sit down and have lunch. With several eateries, boutiques and a great stone street to walk along underneath the twinkling string lights! Check it out! 
I hope your family has a wonderful Independence Day! Remember our troops and our veterans and say a prayer for our country and our leaders! They can always use some help from the Big Man Above! 

Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather

Comments