Independence Day Patio Spruce Up















I hope everyone had a great 4th! We did! It was super relaxing. We didn’t do much at all; breakfast outside, water toys, some cleaning, yard work, Lego building, a cookout at Aaron’s aunt’s house, then back home to watch Jurassic Park 3. The boys are on a kick since the new Jurassic World is out and we saw it last weekend! It was good, a little more horror filled than I expected though. Jackson said he hoped he didn’t have nightmares but still loved it! And I prayed he didn't have any either! 
The holiday is over for most however we are having a post 4th party on Saturday with friends and I am getting excited about it! Some water toys, fireworks and good food will be had by all! I have a red, white and blue table setting and fire pit area spruce up here to show you ahead of the party and I’ll have more pics of our shindig next week! I have listed most of the items in the pics below as well as where they were purchased. Also nothing new was purchased for this set up. I have a lot that I reuse for decor and holidays because it saves so much money and you still get to have fun decorating! Alright that’s all for today. Have a great weekend friends!

Pillows- Kirkland’s 
Table, chairs and bench- Wal-Mart 

Umbrella- Big Lots
Blue Mason/Ball Jars and red lanterns- Amazon (FYI I love mason jars and I use them for everything. These are our regular drinking cups for everyday use.) We also use them for leftovers a lot because of the great seal and portability for work lunches!

Flags and white dinner plates- Dollar Tree
Red picnic fabric, metal buckets and hydrangeas- Hobby Lobby (I use this fabric for birthday parties and Christmas décor.) I love it and would love to get more. Fabric can be used in all sorts of ways to add depth to your décor.

Green plants in metal buckets- IKEA
Magnolia Farms barn wood tray- Here

Plastic Adirondack chairs -Ace Hardware (I cannot find our color, so I assume it was discontinued.) But they still have some super cute colors to choose from! 


Talk to ya’ll soon!
Love Heather

Comments