Delicious Simple Mornings...



Hello Friends! 

I hope everyone is having a great week! So I have a super quick post today about a new find at the grocery store. Actually my mother-in-law turned me onto these delights while on vacation! And bless her for it! These muffins are a Duncan Hines muffin mix and if you follow the super easy directions they are like a bakery muffin at a fraction of the cost. The box makes roughly 16-18, depending on how you pour them into your muffin pan. They stay fresh for a few days and are really moist and flavorful. All that streusel on top is the so called icing on the cake! Right now they have blueberry, chocolate chunk and apple cinnamon but I have heard they come in pumpkin in the Fall months! Yah you heard me right! If that's not a dream come true for us Fall-Lovin women I don't know what is. Ya'll Fall is just around the corner and I am going to be home with a brand new baby baking these things up by the dozen! Just sayin! And I know Fall is a season and doesn't require capitalization but to me it demands it! Fall is the queen of the seasons and any southern girl with half a brain knows it's true! Alright rush out and grab a box of these for yourself. And let me know what you think. 

Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather



Comments