4th, Food and Friends















I hope your 4th was amazing! We had a great week of gatherings and good food. I made a super cute star watermelon kabob with my star cookie cutter and the kids had a ton of fun with the pre-tied water balloons. Whoever came up with these is set for life is all I have to say! We used a ton of these! It was great fun! All of my decor was from the Dollar store and Dollar Tree. I had more however I couldn't put them up outside on the patio because it rained for a few hours before the party. But it turned out a lot cooler and more tolerable to be outdoors because of the rain. On a different note I am 29 weeks today and chugging along. Hot and tired but moving along none the less. The summer is flying by. School starts back soon and my baby will be in 1st grade. Unbelievable! I can't wait to get the nursery done and share it with all of you! Caroline is doing great and we hope she continues that way with no complications! 


Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather 

Comments