Converse Chuck Taylor Shorelines and Hoarders








Happy Friday Eve! Yes, it’s almost the weekend again! And I am already feeling like jeans and sneakers… especially with this super comfy outfit! I love jean dresses. I have multiple ones. You can dress them up or down, like I did here. It doesn’t get much better than that. And here is that cream, boyfriend cardigan again, making another appearance, as I promised it would. And last but not least these Converse Shoreline sneakers that go with so much! I have these in white and grey.These are the women’s version of the classic Chuck Taylor All Stars and they have a little more feminine feel to them. The back is elastic so they are even easier to slip on and the open laces make them super quick and convenient to jump into and hit the road. I will say I feel like they run a tad small and I have small feet, size 6.  So I ended up sizing up a half size to give myself some more room.

Wish us luck! This weekend is going to be all about getting our house back into order after vacation and unpacking and reorganizing things. Heck, who am I kidding, the next few months will probably be full of this project since I am really feeling like I could be getting into the “nesting” phase now. Sounds like fun right!?!? You know what I really hate about cleaning things out and reorganizing things is it only gets worse before it gets better. A friend and I were talking about this recently. Like whatever you are working on just becomes a huge pile/mess before it even starts to get remotely cleaner and look better. And then you just have ridiculous amounts of things to take to the dump/donate or smush into your weekly garbage pickup. Or if you are like us it could sit for a few weeks before all those garbage bags or boxes full of crap actually go anywhere… That’s what I hate that most… seeing it all just sit there!  That’s so frustrating because it kind of scares me into thinking what have I done? This is only getting worse! But I think that happens with everyone, or at least I’m hoping that’s the case... and that we aren't the only wanna be hoarders in the world. My husband jokes that we are hoarders sometimes because he knows that makes me freak out and want to clean things out! It's his way of trying to jump start the yearly purge and it's almost always needed. And I promise once things are all done I will have some room update pictures of the boys newly redecorated room and Caroline's girly nursery. I still cannot believe that I am saying that... a girly nursery! Eeekkk! 
Alright I guess that’s it for now. Have a great weekend! 

Talk to yall soon.
Love Heather




Comments