Lunch date, Mama Bear and Lookouts



 Me trying to get my shirt to twirl and Aaron looking at me like I am crazy. Haha

This belly band is helping me extend the life of my jeans and pants for as long as I can attempt it. 





 Mama Bears 










It took going through the picture below to get to the picture above. 

Sawyer not looking, Jackson telling him to just look at the camera and my flustered Mom face. Aaron calls this picture "The true face of motherhood." 





Happy Wednesday to you all! I hope everyone is having a great 3rd week of May. Whew we have been busy these last few days. Mother’s day, a Mom’s coaching night for Jackson’s baseball team, a Lookouts baseball game, birthday parties and a family Mother’s day grill out. This week is just going to be playing catch up on the blog with posts from this past weekend’s shenanigans. To say it has been nonstop is a huge understatement. I have pics from most of these events below and a little bit of my lunch date with my honey from last Friday afternoon before the crazy, busy weekend began. It has been so pretty outdoors lately and the heat has obviously come along with it. It is the south… which makes being outside beautiful as well as HOT!!!
Friday’s lunch date consisted of a great little spot in downtown Chattanooga called Universal Joint. They took this old gas station and turned it into a restaurant, very cool. It’s got nice seating inside and out. We sat outside and ate the burger and chicken tacos, which were both divine. It’s retro feel and top notch food is great for all ages. Friday night was our teams Mom’s coaching night. We were the Mama Bears to our little cubs. We all had a blast and even helped the kids win the game! We love this team’s kids and parents and will miss not seeing them on a weekly basis. Saturday night my husband’s company got box seats for a Lookouts Baseball game. This is Chattanooga’s minor league baseball team. They are named for our beloved Lookout Mountain which looks over downtown Chattanooga. The team plays in the Southern League and is the Double- A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins. Box seats are the way to see a baseball game... I will just lead off with that. Free food and drinks, plush couches, TVs and continuous A/C on a 90 plus degree day is my kind of baseball. It was the trifecta of baseball games for the kids, as it was also Star Wars night, fireworks and kids ran the bases at the end of the game. The night wasn’t over until near midnight but it was well worth the memories! Such a wonderful night with my three men! Alright, more about Mother’s day on tomorrow’s post.

Talk to ya’ll soon.
Love Heather

Comments