Flowy Everything Right Now...















Good afternoon friends! The summer-like weather is in full swing now. Most days are sunny and beautiful just like the one in these pictures. I am trying to stay in dresses as much as possible because they are so comfy right now at 22 weeks pregnant. There is nothing worse than feeling restricted in clothing and that’s all you get when you are pregnant. So I will take all the flowy dresses I can get. Is that even a word, flowy?  Because my spell check keeps highlighting it... I just looked it up though and I guess it is. Any who that’s what I need right now, flowy dresses. So if you wonder why all the dresses, that’s it in a nutshell. In the south there is heat and along with the heat brings sweat and that ain’t a situation I want to be in with my clothes sticking to me all summer. Ugh… Yuck… This dress is so soft and flowy. There it is again my favorite word right now. Yessss! Bring on all the flowiness.. Now I am pretty sure I just made that one up.. haha  Either way this dress is the epitome of comfy and it’s from a shop called Bobbies Loft Boutique. They are located in Decatur TN however you can shop with them online. The link is above. My mom snagged this dress for my birthday gift and I loved it right off the bat! I would wear this in any color but she knows my love for pink all too well! 
Alright we are gearing up for vacation in a couple of weeks and then I'll be getting started on baby Caroline's room shortly after. So excited! I will have a post on all my beach accessories and must haves here soon leading up to our time in the sun and sand. Ahhh I cannot wait to relax for a bit with the sound of my kids playful laughter and the ocean tide in my ears and a cold, non-alcoholic beverage in my hand.... 
OK talk to ya'll soon! 
Love Heather 

Comments