Spring Fling Dress and Baby B 3 Gender













Loft calls this their Spring Fling Dress. There will not be any spring flings around here since I am hitting the second trimester of my pregnancy. But this dress makes me feel like there is a little less to worry about, well on the fashion front that is. It's lightweight and super easy to wear. I call it the Easter egg dress because it has all the pastel colors throughout and Loft posted it just before Easter. I was actually torn between this one and the pastel pink dress I wore on Easter. But pastel pink almost always wins in my book. And pockets are heaven sent on a dress, am I right?!?... This dress has a lot of give so it is super comfortable and roomy. The sleeves give it a little more oomph too. It’s just an all-around great buy and you can catch it 50% as Loft has great sales pretty regularly. My shoes are Dr. Scholl’s and I love them. I got them last year from Rack Room and have worn the Dr. Scholl’s emblem out of the soles I have worn them so often. They are a thicker wedge however not quite a platform. The brown and cream go with just about anything and the buckle is a sweet little touch. They aren’t available any longer however here and here are some great options that I am loving this season. 
We are still in the midst of some room updates since there's another little Bradford on the way. The boys are going to be bunking in the same room here soon and we are currently working on their new set up and weeding out the extra, over abundance of toys that is taking over every room in our home. We got rid of three full bags of toys over this past weekend and I cannot wait to continue on. Spring cleaning is in full effect here. We are also going to go through all of our closets as well and really get down to business with stuff that probably hasn't been used in over a year. These kids grow so quickly that I am constantly having to buy more totes and store their old clothes or get rid of them. Until we find out the gender of this little bump of mine we are holding onto what we have. We should know sometime next week and I will pass along that little tidbit of information to all of you as quickly as I can. I really think it is going to be another little man to give us the three musketeers however I could be wrong. Everyone I know can't wait to find out too. I don't even get the "So when are you due?" question anymore, its just "what do you think it is?", or "when do you find out gender?". The word on the street is that I am such a "girly girl" that everyone wants us to have a baby girl. I don't think that's precisely how it all works but we'll see. God's giving us a little angel regardless. So we are all just waiting with baited breath for some confirmation. It's going to be exciting! 

Alright that's it for today. Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather 

Comments