Embroidered Peasant Dress and Friends who can Finish your Sentences...









Peasant Dress and another Dress . Both super cute options depending on what you want to spend. Wedges Sunnies similar


PHOTO BOMB!


Happy Tuesday friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had one great weather day of sun at Dollywood and a second day of pajama wearin, loungin, tryin not to do much of anything. Those are the best days in my opinion. It was so windy the day we took these pictures and this dress is so light weight that I was simply trying to make sure I didn’t have a wardrobe malfunction. This dress is like a dream to wear.This exact dress is from Target and no longer available however above are some great similar options. It falls away from your body just so. And you can move in it, so its comfy and cute, and it makes me feel like a hippie... Though I am far from being a hippie because I worry way too much. There ain’t no fly by the seat of your pants in this gal, not in this stage of life that is. But that’s what I like about clothes so much, the different feel you get from every distinctive style. It’s so much fun to be, in a way, another version of yourself each day without really changing anything that can’t be reversed. The shoes are super comfortable as well. Mine are from a boutique in town called Southern Charm, purchased last summer. Right now you can find them on Amazon in a ton of colors. The glasses are from Loft. My favs right now! All the links are above. 
So my pictures are taken by a very good friend of mine that I happen to work right beside every day. We work in down town Chattanooga so we get the pick of lots of areas that are super close to take pictures in. It’s fun to take a minute, walk and catch my breath with this fun lovin gal pal of mine. Love her to pieces and it’s just an added perk that she takes time out of her day, almost every day for the last 4 months to do whatever, wherever I ask to get a cute picture. We laugh at each other all day long and probably make everyone think we get nothing accomplished. But we just work better when we are together, having fun. We can finish each other’s sentences by now and you can’t find friendship just anywhere. Love you to moon and back Ashley Ivey! On the flip side of that, the last picture in this post was my attempt at giving Ashley a break from her ever so helpful duties this day and asking my husband to take a quick pic of me while we walked to lunch. He works downtown too. His friend proceeded to jump in the background of what could have been a great shot. Oh well. You can’t win em all. It’s funny looking back on it because I had no idea this happened until we sat down to eat and I was looking over what was taken. But I do lol when I look at this. Thanks Chris Millard, you are a gem and I do mean that! This is what happens when you ask men to do women’s work. They just don't understand the value of a great picture. Just sayin… Anyways that’s all I have today.

Talk to ya’ll soon.
Love Heather

Comments