Blue and white stripes, Ball Fields and Bunk Beds















These pics have a fun, summer, nautical feel with the blue and white stripes on the dress and the white background however I am nowhere near any water. The wind was blowing too so it gave us even more of an ocean breeze feel. But not the case… It’s fun to imagine though. Our vacation isn’t for 2 more months and any pool days are still at least a month out. So this girl can just keep on dreamin… This dress is from Old Navy, one of their tiered cami swing dresses. I have 3 different colors now. I think these will be a great option for my growing baby bump through the summer. And I can wear them to work with a cardigan, blazer or jean jacket and then on the weekends with no cover up. The back is stretchy and the straps are adjustable, which is great when you are a shorty like me. I have on last season’s Old Navy wedges and a Loft Classic Cardigan, which they sell in just about every color throughout the year.
We have been working on getting the boys bunks set up. My husband is working hard at putting together what he says will be the last piece of furniture he ever assembles… hahaha...Yah OK buddy… whatever you say. I am trying to reuse a lot of Jackson’s old room furnishings and the same color pallet to save time, money and energy. I am still working on sheets, some wall decor and some odds and ends. I will have pictures of the process and final product soon. Jackson started his actual baseball season this week, not just tournaments. Sawyer was ecstatic when I got out one of Jackson's old jerseys for him to wear to his big bros game. He wore his hat during the game some too. He talked about it all day. “I need my B ball shirt!” He CANNOT wait to get out there next fall and try it all out for himself! And I can’t wait to watch him. Jackson’s games are on weeknights, which are a plus because it frees up the weekends for other things now… like Aaron’s company picnic this weekend at Dolly Wood , Dolly Parton’s amusement park in the Smoky Mountains. It’s about a 3 hour drive from where we live and we are hoping for great weather and little traffic. Wish us luck! It should be a fun time. Hope you all have a great hump day! 

Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather 

Comments