Baby News and a Wonderful Birthday!










 A fun coworker took this one and sent it to me. Haha...











The cream dress is from the Lytle Barn in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga. Check them out on Facebook or stop by. The leather cut out wedges are Fossil. Similar / Necklace


Let the fun begin… because we are having a….. GIRL!!!!!! Yeah, I just said that. Using the word her still feels odd to me. It just hasn’t sunk in with me yet. When the ultrasound technician said it was a girl I screamed and cried and my hands stayed cupped over my face for a full 3-4 minutes. I could not believe it. I still can’t! I just kept saying “Are you sure?”  She said this little girl made her job super easy that day and she was positive on the gender. We were fully prepared and excited about having another baby boy. I love my boys. We know boys. Boys are our thing. We have all we need to take care of them already and it wouldn’t be too much of a change but now… Now things are going to change in the Bradford household! I am beyond ecstatic. My husband doesn’t know what’s coming with this new adventure. He says he does but I just don’t think he gets it yet. The new love he is about to experience makes me so excited to see him take on this new role of girl daddy. Jackson is happy because he wanted one of each, a brother and a sister. And Sawyer is just calling her a baby at this point. I don’t think he understands the difference yet. One thing I know is they are all about to be on pink overload because my wheels are turning, my shopping carts are filling up and I am so ready to put together a baby girl nursery with all of those sweet clothes, bows and shoes that come along with this little princess God has given us.  
Her name is Caroline Jean. The name Caroline we love for its timeless feel and even though Caroline’s origin is French, you still get a sense of the south when you hear it, or at least we do. We’ve held onto this name since our first born was conceived in case he was a girl. So we were ready, with Caroline in our back pocket, with all three of our kids. Jean is my late Mammaw’s middle name, as well as my mother’s middle name… And just like that we are no longer an all boy family. 
I wore white to work the day after our appointment, which also happened to be my 33rd birthday. What better gift I ask you? There is none! I wanted to be neutral because my team at work was anticipating finding out the gender and I wanted to throw them off until the last minute. One of my coworkers made a cake to cut for the reveal. It was so yummy and tons of fun. Thanks Taylor! They also made a big hoopla about my birthday with Nothing Bundt cakes and signs all over my desk. I work with the best people you could ask for and I’m so lucky to have them. This birthday was wonderful. Aaron and I even got a date night out for some Italian food and I got to make my birthday wish. I couldn’t have planned a better birthday for myself.
Alright, more to come soon I promise!
Love Heather

Comments