Big Announcement


Hello friends!
So we have somethin a cookin up in our family right now…and I figured it was high time I let you all in on the secret.  It's going to change some things and bring some updates and new adventures to our lives. Yes that’s right there is a new addition to the Bradford household coming in September 2018. We don’t yet know gender but it is for sure Bradford Baby # 3! There is a mix of emotions between myself and the hubs… to say the least. We are both joyful but at the same time scared to death. I think it took roughly a month for my husband to be able to talk openly about what this means.  He is better now, thank the good Lord. But I totally understand where he was coming from…This is big and 3 kids is nothing to take lightly. We have had to shake up the budget a bit and reassess our needs and wants. We are heading into some home updates, de-cluttering of the entire house and are attempting to maximize the space we have in order to make room for one more. It is a task and the clock is ticking. I will try to keep the blog updated along the way and post pictures of our updated rooms when they are close to completion. Have I mentioned that I love decorating nurseries and this one is going to be no exception. We are also updating our eat in kitchen to accommodate more at our table and adding bunks for Jackson and Sawyer’s soon to be joint room. I am getting excited but still overwhelmed about how much our lives are going to change. So I hope you will continue to come along for the ride. Below is the first little baby bump pictures I have taken. 









Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather 


Comments