Time flies, Shutterfly and Country Living

Happy Hump Day! Another sweater dress for the month of never ending rain and temperature ups and downs…  Which is all part of my constant sinus/stuffy nose issues, I’m sure of it! Regardless a new month is starting. It's my first born's birthday month. He is going to be 6 and acts like he can do it all alone. Ugh its bittersweet. Can you believe we are already almost 3 months into 2018! It’s flying by! I will have a 6 year old and a 3 year old before summer begins. What in the world? These babies were just born not too long ago and time is not slowing down one bit to let us soak up all these sweet memories.

I am a big picture taker. My phone is constantly full of pictures of my kids. I back them up, or try to, once a month on Shutterfly, through their app. I have mentioned this before but I just did this over the weekend and it reminded me to remind all of you to do it too. Its just a good habit to make and in case something happens to your phone or your computer there they all are safe and sound. Memories of those sweet babies that you and I both treasure! Anyways get to clicking!

So this sweater dress is from Victoria's Secret, which they no longer have. But here and here are some great options. The button down is from Old Navy. The tights are Loft as well as the booties . This necklace however is a craft fair find I got this last fall at the Country Living Fair , which my friends and I try to attend every year. They have them all over the US however we go to the one near Atlanta in Stone Mountain. This past year I got this necklace and a front door sign which is reversible. One side for Christmas and the other a general welcome for the rest of the year. I also got a wooden ruler to hang in the boys playroom. We had such a great time this past year. I have some pictures below of our shopping adventures. Click the link above and track down your local fair ground for the CLF 2018. There are things for sale you just won't find anywhere else!

















Comments