Pink Jean Jacket and Spring Colors














Happy Friday friends! So I want to start out today by talking about this cute, pink, jean jacket. The color can go with just about anything. I think it would look adorable with a white sundress, blue or white jeans or a floral dress come spring and summer. But I just had to break it out early because it layers so well and I am longing for pastels already. It has a sort of paisley, whimsical embroidery design on the shoulder, in the same color as the jacket. I got it on sale at Loft and so can you! Check Loft regularly for weekly sales to snag this cute little piece, and so much more. The dress is another swing dress from Old Navy, black with white polka dots. I love these in every color. This was a rare sunny day in Chattanooga, in which I needed sunglasses to not be blinded. These days are few and far between since we are going through a super rainy spell right now. 

Going back to pastels and fun spring wardrobes, I am in love with a few things that I have included for you all to take a gander at when you get the chance. I have a few of these and hope to purchase others as spring approaches. Happy shopping!  
These pastels and bright summer colors are just what the doctor ordered for these dreary, hopefully last few, weeks of winter. I am so excited to get a tan and started wearing these fun hues very soon! White jeans, colorful tops and dressed and wedges are calling my name! I can feel my mood lightening up all ready! Can't you?!?! 

This cream, peplum top from Loft.


This plaid button down tunic from Ruby Claire Boutique.


These Steve Madden Espadrille platforms at DSW.
Busy Espadrille Platform Sandal


This long sleeve pink shift dress from Impressions Boutique.

Meet Me In Paradise Shift Dress in Pink


This blue flower dress from Roolee.com.
1/2 Sleeved Dress with Bell Cuff | ROOLEE


This stripped top from Modern Vintage.



These white jeans from Old Navy.

product photo









Comments

  1. That's not the pink jacket I left on the ship but I like that one too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment