A Pop of Pink




Shirt and Necklace J Crew Outlet, Pants LOFT, Sweater Banana Republic, Nude pumps Payless, however these can be found everywhere now. 

Pink gingham, pearls, cable knit and navy... You can't go wrong with this preppy look. The sun was super bright on this day. I should have have my sunglasses on, oh well...Live and learn! We are all thankful for this sun since the winter gloom is what we have been getting day after day. We'll take a little sun any way we can get it.. even if it's blinding. Back to gingham... It's always in style, in any color, in any season. It's just classic. This shirt is J Crew Outlet, which I shop online often. They have some really great deals. I love button down shirts in all kinds of colors and patterns too because you can mix and match them with so many different outfits to create a completely different look.

The pearl necklace is J Crew Outlet as well. In my opinion pearls go with just about anything. They add femininity to jeans and a ball cap or take a dress to the next level. They just always work. I also have a lot of tassels... they seem to have been more in fashion in the last few years. The pants are LOFT. This is their Julie fit which fits me best. There are several different fits for most all body types and I also just saw where they have added a new plus size line on their online site! LOFT is stepping up their game. I love the taper of these pants and the material isn't one that collects lint easily, which keeps them looking nice and new longer. They also have a seem down the back which adds an always pressed look to them. They hardly wrinkle which is a plus too! The cable knit sweater is Banana Republic and another addition to my many cream sweaters. As I have stated before I have an obsession with cream, off white, vanilla...however you refer to this color... It's my favorite and I tend to buy a lot of it. 

My hair was on a 4-5 post wash day. If I wash my hair after only a couple of days a child had to of vomited in it or something. It takes too long to wash and dry it...so there is no way I'm ruining a perfectly good 1,2 or even 3 day dirty head of hair unless something serious has gone down...Like some how getting one of my children's body fluids in it from a midnight diaper change or I got the flu or we have a bond fire or something. It doesn't happen often but it is possible and those are the only exceptions. It's a lot better for my hair too. Near the end of my wash cycle I tend to wear it in a bun/braid/ponytail. I try to switch it up. This is also a sock bun. My hair is thick but not this thick. These sock bun tutorials are all over Pinterest. Basically you cut the toe out of a sock you don't need and roll it into a doughnut shape. Then put your hair into a high ponytail and pull the ends of your hair toward the ceiling above your head and take the doughnut and roll your hair onto it from the very top down. Try to keep it even and roll it until your hair is completely rolled onto the doughnut and it's flat to your head. It's going to look messy at first but you can work with it to straighten it, spray with hair spray and secure it with a couple of bobby pins. I hope this is easy enough to understand. 

Have a great day!
Talk to ya'll soon.
Love Heather




Comments