Winter Accessories

Alright now we can get to the good stuff, Accessories! A great outfit is essential but the accessories make the outfit, right?! So I am going to show you guys some of the cute items I got for Christmas from my family and friends. They come from all over and I’ll let you know where you can find them. This will give you a sense of what my day to day style looks like. Let’s get started!

I love cute hats, scarves gloves and jewelry. And this list has you covered for the cold winter months. Pink, cream/ white and mint are my favorite colors. Most of my closet was pink for the first 25 years of my life. I still love pink but as I grew up a little my taste continued to change and I branched out into more neutrals and greys. Neutral colors are so much more versatile and can be worn any time of day and to all different functions. You will begin to see that I have about 100 cream tops and sweaters. It’s kind of a problem. I also LOVE pearls!! Pearl studs are my go to earrings unless I have something specific I want to match. And I almost always wear a peal bracelet. They just bring so much class to any outfit. 

Some of my favorite stores to shop at are Loft, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and online boutiques such as; Modern Vintage, Modcloth, Southern Charm Clothing and the very popular site a lot of online boutiques use lately, Jane.com. If you haven’t checked out this site you need to stop what you are doing this very second, Google them and sign up. They send a daily email early in the morning that lists all that days deals. They

sell anything and everything for men, women, children and the home. Chances are if you see someone wearing or using something cute and different, that you haven’t seen before they got it from Jane or a boutique that sells through Jane.  The best part is most of the stuff they sell is highly discounted!  WARNING : THIS SITE IS ADDICTING!... and you are welcome!  

Below are some cute items that I got through the holidays and I cannot wait to wear them in the coming weeks and months. 
   Happy shopping!

Mint hat Forever21, Pink Gloves Forever21, Crystal Necklace Loft Outlet, Pearl Bracelets Target, Initial Necklace Southern Charm Clothing, Plaid Gloves TJ Maxx, Side Sling Purse Southern Charm Clothing, Pink fuzzy house socks Walmart

This side sling purse from Southern Charm Clothing (a Chattanooga Tennessee area boutique with 3 locations) is great for your cards, cash and a lip gloss and holds your phone (hidden) on the inside so you can see the phone screen and use it without taking it out or dropping it while on the go. There is a location right down the road from my house so its hard to stay away for very long. Shopping local really helps everyone! I try to when I can.




Fingerless gloves 
 
 Pearls on everything...
 This rustic initial necklace goes with anything and who doesn't love the pearl detail?!?
These gloves have the the e-tip touchscreen fingertips and fit great!

I have been wanting this Matilda Jane bag for a while. Matilda Jane is not for just moms of little girls. They have expanded their line into women's clothing and house wares. You should look up the a Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper in your area STAT. These colors are so pretty in person and the bag can be used as a diaper, weekend, beach or just every day bag. 

I always need a note book for my never ending to-do lists and budgets. My co-workers call me "Fire fingers" because of my consistent use of my calculator. No joke! This notebook is from Home Goods and the cute pen is Vera Bradley, which they have available in their many prints and colors. 

 I have way to many pairs of sunglasses however with the price of these adorable peepers from Loft (sale price of $14.99) its not a bank breaker and not that big of a deal when you lose them, which happens with my glasses and phone on a daily basis. 
Happy Shopping!

Talk to ya’ll soon
Love, Heather


Comments